There are many causes of dry skin such as the sun, winter or cold wind; under activity of oil producing glands etc. these all conditions or factors are well known for causing dry skin, wrinkles and lines on the skin. Some other causes of dry skin are lack of proper nutrition, smoking, use of harsh chemicals etc, leads to a dry skin. First of all, follow some dry skin prevention tips:
- Use moisturizer after a bath.
- Say no or low to antiperspirants and perfumes.
- Avoid sun exposure.
- Use a good quality sunscreen in order to protect your skin for sun light.
- Avoid over washing and excessive bathing.
- Avoid dried and fried food and take good sleep for about 8 hours a day.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- A diet consisting of a lot of Vitamin A, Vitamin B, and Vitamin E can be taken for an inner glow in the skin.